Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Kung Fu Killforce  (Read 120597 times)
FIC
Administrator
GAMING GOD

BATTLE POINTS: 9000

WHURS THE SHOW?

justinfic
View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2011, 09:10:29 AM »

Thanks gents! I'm glad you guys dig it, a lot of love/insanity/teriyaki sauce went into this one, and it's kind of a return to roots for me after years of being in the Capital I Industry.

I'm looking to improve the game even more so if you guys have any ideas for improvements or things you'd like to see, post em!!!

As for next steps, I want to get a Windows version going in the next week or so, and an iOS port going by November. Online high scores and meticulous game balance are both on the todo list, as is FULL gamepad support (right now it only supports a few unless you have something like Gamepad Companion or USB Overdrive.) Erik also designed a few more cool levels that would be cool to have as choosable arenas. And if you guys got any requests, I'd love to hear em!

The MAS and iOS app store make distribution easy, and from there I'd like to roll the dice and see if I can't get the attention of Steam. In the meantime, PayPal seems like it can sell programs pretty effectively. And finally, while the market scares me, I know this game could absolutely own XBLIG.

"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian

"Standards have fallen to an all-time low, and I'm here to represent them." - Howard Stern
SuperDerp
TEAM BLAKE SMART
Buttfucker

BATTLE POINTS: 50

DBAD enforcer

jabjabsman@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2011, 04:13:11 AM »

Dude I will be so pumped for an iOS version of this, I need this on my way to work.
FIC
Administrator
GAMING GOD

BATTLE POINTS: 9000

WHURS THE SHOW?

justinfic
View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2011, 01:31:40 PM »

In case you haven't seen my ravings on twitter the last few days:

Kung Fu Killforce has won Best Presentation, Best Audio, and BEST OVERALL GAME at uDev 2011!!

http://udevgames.com/vote/results/

Huge thanks to all of you guys that voted!! Y'all rock my world. Next up: ports to everything under the sun, and some major new heat in the next month or so. Stay tuned Smiley

"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian

"Standards have fallen to an all-time low, and I'm here to represent them." - Howard Stern
SuperDerp
TEAM BLAKE SMART
Buttfucker

BATTLE POINTS: 50

DBAD enforcer

jabjabsman@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2011, 06:01:07 AM »

Hell yeah! Now make my iPad scream with Kill force awesomeness.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: